Offering the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Mattress combines patented T&N Adaptive® foam technology with individually-wrapped springs for the personalized softness, support, and heat regulation we're known for-with a little more bounce. The five alternating layers of foam and coils are wrapped with a quilted, breathable pillow-top cover for extra comfort specially designed to prevent body indentations over time.
- Carbon Fiber - Carbon fiber forms an incredibly strong structure within our foam, allowing it to keep its shape over time.
- Graphite - Graphite conducts heat away from you quickly and efficiently as you sleep to help prevent you from waking up hot and sweaty.
- Pocketed Springs - Our individually wrapped, tempered steel springs withstand years of compression without sagging, squeaking, or sinking.
- Ceramic Gel - We infused our T&N Adaptive foam with ceramic gel, which creates a unique cushioning support when pressure is applied.
- Plush, Breathable Cover - Our reinforced, soft knit cover is both durable and breathable, letting air flow freely while providing a comfy, cushioned feel.
- T&N Adaptive® Foam - Our proprietary foam is breathable and long-lasting, giving you just enough soft without the sink to stay aligned all night.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.